The Allen Company brand is one of the most trusted, especially because of the product warranty that it offers to its customers. When you get this Neoprene Chest Waders, the company assures you of a replacement or repair free of charge for up to one year on product fails that are as a result of manufacturing issues. You should, however note that the cover does not cater for normal material breakdown over time of defects that occur as a result of improper care.
The Allen Cattail bootfoot neoprene chest wader in mossy oak blades camo is an amazing choice for mid and late season hunts when the temperatures are dropping. The oak blades appearance makes it easy for you to disappear and blend with the marsh or standing oak without being easily noticeable. It has a 3.5mm neoprene construction that is good enough to keep water out and at the same time offer you some warmth especially in colder conditions. The neoprene fabric means the wader can stretch to match your body shape and you will love the well-built crotch of this item. The wader is stitched excellently to offer you superior quality; it can last you years without needing a replacement.
Still on the construction part, this mossy oak blades camo wader has cushioned knee pads to offer you added protection and added durability to this sensitive area of the wader. It has adjustable web suspenders complete with front D-rings to help you keep other gear and supplies you need for the trip conveniently handy. You will also find the web waist wading belt very useful in securing the fit of the wader and keeping water out even with accidental falls and slips. Other features that make this wader a great selection for fishing or duck hunting is the high back design and hand warmer pockets that offer you a pleasant experience every time you are out there enjoying your hunting trip.
The boots of Neoprene Chest Waders
The Cattail neoprene chest wader is a bootfoot style wader that means it comes with boots included hence there will be no need for you to buy an extra pair for your angling trips. The boots are made of rubber making them very durable and tough. They are packed with 1000 grams Thinsulate insulation that ensures your feet remain dry and warm; you do not have to worry about getting your toes frozen even when you need to wait for waterfowls for extended periods when on a hunt.
The boots also come with a semi-hard toe-cap that is a protective feature and at the same adds to the quality of the boot. It has a steel arch to offer excellent foot support for all users. The boot is as long lasting as the suit, but it is important that you should ensure that you select a good fit to have a pleasant hunting experience. If you are not a fan of large sized shoes, then it is wise that you choose a size smaller when buying this wader.
- This wader features nylon knit Mossy Oak Blades camo jersey material that is laminated with 3.5mm neoprene
- The web suspenders are adjustable and elastic so you should be able to find the perfect fit regardless of your height requirements
- It has D-rings that can be useful when you need to carry other essential gear to the fishing or hunting trip
- The wader has high back design, hand warmer pocket and reinforced knee pads. You will also find the web wading belt very useful
- It has rubber boots that are high quality and featuring 1000 grams thinsulate insulation to ensure your feet remain warm and dry
- The boots also feature semi-hard toe-cap and steal arch for unmatched foot support
- The mossy oak blades camo appearance makes it easy for you to blend with your surroundings whether you are hiding in standing corn or waiting in the marsh for your kill
- The wader is not breathable. It is therefore not the best of choices when hunting in warm or hot seasons
- The boots are a bit oversized and you may need to get a size smaller if you do not like oversized shoes for a hunting trip
Check out here how to choose the best waders for duck hunting and fishing.